- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inspired by the TV Series: This Star Wars edition of the Monopoly board game is inspired by the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- The Child Tokens: Play as The Child (or affectionately known as "Baby Yoda" by fans) in different poses such as eating a frog, using the force, drinking a cup of broth, and sitting in the Hoverpram
- Hideouts & Hideaways: Players travel around the board buying and trading objects from The Child's adventures. Buy Hideouts and pay to upgrade to Common Houses
- Themed Board Game: The gameboard features places and objects The Mandalorian fans will recognize such as a Cup of Broth, a Frog, Tracking FOB, Razor Crest Cockpit, and Razor Crest Storage Bay
- Game Includes: gameboard, 4 cardboard tokens with pawn stands, 18 Title Deed cards, 16 Bounty Puck cards, 16 Camtono cards, 32 plastic hideouts, 12 plastic common houses, 12 dice, money pack, and game guide.
Details: Imagine traveling around the galaxy with The Child, or affectionately known as "Baby Yoda" by fans. This Monopoly: Star Wars The Child edition board game features themes and artwork inspired by The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus. Move around the gameboard as The Child, buy and sell Hideouts and Common Houses, and follow the actions on the Camtono cards and Bounty Puck cards. The last player remaining after everyone else has gone bankrupt wins the game! Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.