- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC - Driving Force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console
- Realistic Force Feedback - G920 Driving Force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more. With helical gears modeled after the gearing used in car transmissions, you get exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering action. Anti-backlash tensioning keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control
- Quality Construction - With solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals, Driving Force is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience. Durable built-in clamps and bolt points allow Driving Force to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers
- Easy-Access Game Controls - The D-Pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to racing controls, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways
- Responsive Pedal Unit - The G920 comes with a separate floor pedal unit that enables a more realistic body position for driving, so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive brake systems for a more responsive, accurate braking feel
Details: Logitech Driving Force Racing Wheel is designed for the latest Xbox One console racing game titles experience every weight shift and tire slip. Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals make G920 the long-distance race wheel.