- All-metal design Unlocked, LTE smartphone with a powerful 2GHz Snapdragon 810 V2.1 Processor and the newest Android software, Android 6.0 marshmallow.
- A 5.7-Inch, high-resolution WQHD AMOLED display and front-facing stereo speakers to experience your photos and videos in cinematic Quality.
- The powerful 12 MP Camera was built to capture your world in true-to-life detail. Larger 1.55 M pixels absorb more light in even the dimmest conditions to make your photos Brighter.
- Quicker access and more security with a fingerprint sensor placed on the back to complement the way you naturally hold your Phone.
- Long lasting 3,450 mAh battery with quick charging USB Type-C plug. it's reversible, so there's no more guessing which way is up.
Release Date: 11-13-2017
Details: The Nexus 6P is the new phone from Google with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The 6P features a 5.7" wqhd AMOLED display with 518 pixels per inch and a camera that takes beautiful photos in all light conditions. It's crafted from aeronautical-grade aluminum and precision engineered for optimal comfort and performance. The new Nexus sports the curves and contours of a machine built for turning heads. Diamond chamfers encircle its edges, and the new visor on the back of the device accents the low-light-loving, 12.3 MP, sapphire- crystal Lens camera.