Look good, feel good and do good with this shirt. Make it more special when you add your own slogan, text, logo, photo, image or design too.
This Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified shirt means that it has been tested and has been certified not to have any harmful substances. The certification also stands for high standards that makes this shirt not only visually-appealing and comfy but also a safer (if not the safest) fabric option.
THE CLASSIC LOOK AND FEEL YOU LOVE:
- It is pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and for a classic fit.This is your typical-but-not-so 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester).
- 100% combed ringspun cotton for most colours
- Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
- Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
- 30 singles
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
- Environmentally-sound manufacturing process
- No harmful substances
SIZING AND COLOURS:
- Check measurements for more accurate sizing.
- Available in several colours.
- Note that the pictures are for visualisation or representation purposes only. Kindly allow 1 to 3 % discrepancy in sizing as well as colour difference between monitor versus actual item appearance.
|Width (inches)||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||28 ½|
THE PRINTED DESIGN
A DASH OF ECO:
- Have the look and vibe you want with a design that's closer to your or your gift recipient's heart and a bit earth-friendlier too.
- The design is printed using a continuous ink supply system that's economical as well as sustainable.
- It is printed on demand, so there's less wastage or overuse of earth's resources.
THE CARE IT NEEDS:
- Wash the shirt 24 hours after receiving it and before your first use or wear.
- To make the design last longer: Machine wash with temperature of 30 to 40 degree Celsius is recommended. Do not use aggressive washing detergents or bleach of any kind. Do not tumble dry. Iron only on the reverse side.
- Choose from our existing designs or opt to add your own text, logo, picture, image or design.
If you choose to CUSTOMISE YOUR SHIRT:
- Place your order.
- Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred design's file. A high resolution file is best so that the print quality is better. A low resolution file will result to a blurred output printout.
- After receiving your email, we will reply with a mockup of the design you sent.
- Once you have approved the mockup of your design, we will then dispatch your custom item for delivery to your nominated shipping address when you checked out and paid for your item.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- This eco-friendly shirt not only comes with free shipping but also through carbon-neutral delivery.
- Pay it forward when you buy this shirt. We donate 5% to 20% of gross sales (or 15% to 50% of gross profit) to a charitable cause.