Make an eco-friendly as well as ethical choice with this lightweight, high quality bamboo raglan shirt.
The Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified shirt means that it has been tested and has been certified not to have any harmful substances. The certification also stands for high standards that makes this shirt not only visually-appealing and comfy but also a safer (if not the safest) fabric option.
THE FEMININE LOOK AND FEEL YOU LOVE:
- Slightly low-lying contoured neckline for comfort that flatters your unique curves
- Soft, seamless, contoured sleeves for a more feminine chic feel and look
EARTH-CONSCIOUS AND ETHICAL:
- 115 gsm fine jersey fabric with 30% organic cotton and 70% naturally-sustainable bamboo pulp
- Environmentally-sound manufacturing process certified via Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- No harmful substances
- No sweatshop manufacturing that is ethical and adheres to standards set by The Fair Wear Foundation
SIZING AND COLOUR INFORMATION:
- Check measurements for more accurate sizing.
- Available in several plain colours.
- Note that the pictures are for visualisation or representation purposes only. Kindly allow 1 to 3 % discrepancy in sizing as well as colour difference between monitor versus actual item appearance.
THE PRINTED DESIGN
A DASH OF ECO:
- Have the look and vibe you want with a design that's closer to your or your gift recipient's heart and a bit earth-friendlier too.
- The design is printed using a continuous ink supply system that's economical as well as sustainable.
- It is printed on demand, so there's less wastage or overuse of earth's resources.
THE CARE IT NEEDS:
- Wash the shirt 24 hours after receiving it and before your first use or wear.
- To make the design last longer: Machine wash with temperature of 30 to 40 degree Celsius is recommended. Do not use aggressive washing detergents or bleach of any kind. Do not tumble dry. Iron only on the reverse side.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- This eco-friendly and ethical shirt not only comes with free shipping but also through carbon-neutral delivery.
- Pay it forward when you buy this shirt. We donate 5% to 20% of gross sales (or 15% to 50% of gross profit) to a charitable cause.